Brothers Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers tested their fitness this morning (September 6th) as they participated in The Joe Jonas iWin fun run/walk benefitting Special Olympics Florida. Joe led the run after a special press conference, and ran 5K with his brother Nick for charity.
“What a great fun run today! Thank you to everyone who came out today!” Joe tweeted after his run.
Pictures: Storms Media
- Lea Michele wears a Sexy Little Black Dress to LA Screenings Lot Party
- Ashley Tisdale Sports a Snood while out with boyfriend Christopher French
- Nick Jonas Wraps up Filming new Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Kat Graham attends the 'Only God Forgives' Cannes Premiere
- Lea Michele wears a Pretty Pink Gown to Pool Party, Lands first Book Deal