Zac Efron was spotted at the 36th Deauville Film Festival on Friday (September 11th), where he was busy promoting his latest movie Charlie St. Cloud. Zac sported some new facial hair as he attended a Photocall for the movie early on Friday, before heading off to the premiere of the movie where he was greeted by a huge crowd of adoring fans.
It has recently been announced that in his next role, Zac will be playing a con-man in a movie called Art of the Steal.
- Lea Michele wears a Sexy Little Black Dress to LA Screenings Lot Party
- Ashley Tisdale Sports a Snood while out with boyfriend Christopher French
- Kat Graham attends the 'Only God Forgives' Cannes Premiere
- Lea Michele wears a Pretty Pink Gown to Pool Party, Lands first Book Deal
- Zac Efron Stirs Up Some Trouble on the set of 'Townies'