Uptown Girls actress Dakota Fanning braved the LA winds yesterday (May 18th) as she made her way through the LAX Airport after landing from a flight Chicago. Dressed in some jeans and a trendy blazer, Dakota was spotted sending a few messages on her iphone as she collected her luggage and made her way back home.
Dakota was in Chicago to appear in a special show honouring Oprah Winfrey, who is currently preparing for the big final episode of her talk show this month.Pictures: Bauer Griffin Read Also
- Lea Michele wears a Sexy Little Black Dress to LA Screenings Lot Party
- Ashley Tisdale Sports a Snood while out with boyfriend Christopher French
- Kat Graham attends the 'Only God Forgives' Cannes Premiere
- Lea Michele wears a Pretty Pink Gown to Pool Party, Lands first Book Deal
- Zac Efron Stirs Up Some Trouble on the set of 'Townies'