Rupert Grint was all smiles this evening (July 7th) as he arrived at the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in London. Looking sharp in a suit, Rupert stopped off to walk the red carpet, before talking to the press about his experience with the Harry Potter series, and sign some autographs for fans.
Harry Potter opens in theatres on July 15th!pictures: Getty
- Kat Graham attends the 'Only God Forgives' Cannes Premiere
- Lea Michele wears a Pretty Pink Gown to Pool Party, Lands first Book Deal
- Zac Efron Stirs Up Some Trouble on the set of 'Townies'
- Emma Roberts Attends the Intermix Anniversary Celebration after MET Date with Evan Peters
- Shirtless Harry Styles hangs out in Spain with Baby Lux