Returning to the broadway stage, Nick Jonas has taken on the role of the smooth Link Larkin in the production of Hairspray at the Hollywood Bowl. Nick stars alongside fellow disney star Corbin Bleu in the production, where he has been performing live on stage.
Just last year, Nick also had a role in the broadway production of Les Miserables in London.
Check out this video of Nick’s performance from August 5th!
- WATCH: Taylor Swift reveals her Fashion Inspiration & Top Spring Trends
- WATCH: Carly Rae Jepsen performs 'I Take a Picture' on American Idol
- WATCH: Selena Gomez & Friends dance to 'Come & Get It' in the Studio
- WATCH: Bridgit Mendler covers Bruno Mars' 'Locked out of Heaven'
- WATCH: Demi Lovato on Warrior "I have a really hard time when I play that song for other people."