After wrapping up the summer portion of the season, ABC Family’s hit series Pretty Little Liars is scheduled to return in early 2012. Can’t wait till then? A special Halloween episode will air on October 19th to hold fans over until the exciting return of the series!
The halloween episode takes before Ali dies, when she was being blackmailed herself. Ashley Benson talked to TWIST on the episode, “It’s a special thing for ABC Family and it is all in a flashback, so it is before Allison disappeared and was killed. It was before all of that, so you get to see characters like Ian, Melissa and Jenna when she could see, everything. There are so many things that go on. There are a lot of clues as to who A is and what happened to Ali that night. There are a lot of different people who come in very quickly for a short amount of time in the episode who have a big impact with the whole murder/Allison situation. It is a very good episode. It is really scary and it can give you a lot of information.”
Can’t wait to see it!Read Also
- WATCH: Taylor Swift reveals her Fashion Inspiration & Top Spring Trends
- WATCH: Carly Rae Jepsen performs 'I Take a Picture' on American Idol
- WATCH: Selena Gomez & Friends dance to 'Come & Get It' in the Studio
- WATCH: Bridgit Mendler covers Bruno Mars' 'Locked out of Heaven'
- WATCH: Demi Lovato on Warrior "I have a really hard time when I play that song for other people."