Josh also talked about his role as Peeta in the Hunger Games series saying, “I read all three books in five days. I’ve never read a character I’ve connected with more—I am Peeta.”
Director Gary Ross also revealed that he believed Josh would be the perfect person to play Peeta as soon as he auditioned. “He’s so unbelievably charming,” he said. “When he auditioned, Suzanne and I looked at each other. We’d both been knocked out.”
As for his personal life, Josh admitted that he is a romantic when it comes to dating. “I’m a big romantic, traditional cheesy guy.” He said. “I’m all about going to the beach under the stars. That’s like a real date. Other than that, just dinner and a movie. That’s classy.”
Find out more about Josh’s role model, and personal style in the video below!
The Hunger Games will be released into theaters on March 23rd!Read Also
- Little Mix's Perrie Edwards Recreates 'Something Borrowed' Dance Scene with a Friend
- WATCH: Emma Roberts in 'We're The Millers' Trailer
- WATCH: Bridgit Mendler Performs an Acoustic Version of 'Hurricane'
- WATCH: Fifth Harmony Covers Ed Sheeran's 'Lego House'
- Josh Hutcherson to Produce and Star In Psychological Thriller 'Ape'