Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder were some of the many celebrities who stepped out to enjoy the Coachella Music Festival this weekend. The Vampire Diaries duo were spotted walking hand-in-hand around the grass in California, as Nina looked beautiful in a bold red dress and her Ray-Ban sunglasses.
Even though The Vampire Diaries has yet to be picked up for a fourth season, the writers of the addicting CW series have already been hard at work planning out more exciting episodes! “We have lots of plans. We’ve actually already started in the writers’ room in anticipation of a next season order,” the executive producer told The Hollywood Reporter. “We’ve got a lot going on, a lot of really amazing character moves, great romance, a new mystery, a new villain and I’m really excited about it. We’re feeling pretty good about it already and we’ve only been talking about it for two weeks.”
Be sure to watch out for a brand new episode of The Vampire Diaries this Thursday (April 19) on the CW!
- Lea Michele wears a Sexy Little Black Dress to LA Screenings Lot Party
- Ashley Tisdale Sports a Snood while out with boyfriend Christopher French
- Kat Graham attends the 'Only God Forgives' Cannes Premiere
- Lea Michele wears a Pretty Pink Gown to Pool Party, Lands first Book Deal
- Zac Efron Stirs Up Some Trouble on the set of 'Townies'