Stepping out for the big premiere of his new film The Lucky One, actor Zac Efron was looking sharp as he posed for pictures on the red carpet at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood last night (April 16). Zac was joined by his lovely co-star Taylor Schilling, who looked stunning in a black dress as the pair posed together on the red carpet.
The movie, which hits theaters this Friday (April 20) is based off of a Nicholas Sparks novel about “A Marine travels to North Carolina after serving three tours in Iraq and searches for the unknown woman he believes was his good luck charm during the war.”
Be sure to check out the movie when it releases into theaters!
- Lea Michele wears a Sexy Little Black Dress to LA Screenings Lot Party
- Ashley Tisdale Sports a Snood while out with boyfriend Christopher French
- Kat Graham attends the 'Only God Forgives' Cannes Premiere
- Lea Michele wears a Pretty Pink Gown to Pool Party, Lands first Book Deal
- Zac Efron Stirs Up Some Trouble on the set of 'Townies'