Last night (May 1) in Hollywood, the stars of FOX’s hit show Glee stepped out for a special screening of last night’s episode. Amber Riley, who plays Mercedes on the musical show was all smiles on the red carpet as she looked pretty in a white blazer and jeans.
While walking the red carpet, Amber was overwhelmed by the crowd of flashing cameras which caused her to collapse on the red carpet. Thankfully, the star has revealed that she is feeling fine and it was nothing major!
“Hey guys, I’m okay I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes! You’d think I’s be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes.” Amber tweeted to fans after the event. “I’d also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing.”
We’re glad that she’s okay!
Be sure to tune into FOX next Tuesday (May 8) for the prom episode! So exciting!
- Lea Michele wears a Sexy Little Black Dress to LA Screenings Lot Party
- Ashley Tisdale Sports a Snood while out with boyfriend Christopher French
- Kat Graham attends the 'Only God Forgives' Cannes Premiere
- Lea Michele wears a Pretty Pink Gown to Pool Party, Lands first Book Deal
- Zac Efron Stirs Up Some Trouble on the set of 'Townies'