Safe & Sound singer Taylor Swift is a busy girl! The songstress spent her Memorial Day Monday (May 28) hard at work in Santa Monica yesterday, as she headed to the recording studio to continue to work on tracks for her next album.
Looking classy in a button-up shirt with polka-dot pants and some bold red lips, Taylor was looking pretty as she prepped for a recording session.
Later on in the day, Taylor did some relaxing at home where she tweeted to fans what her night consisted of. “Chinese food. Law and Order DVDs. Cat. Blanket. Couch.”
So excited to hear some of Taylor’s new music!
- Emma Watson Sports Pretty Pink Lips During Interviews at Cannes
- Miley Cyrus Prepares for the Billboard Music Awards at the Studio
- Jennifer Lawrence & Liam Hemsworth hit up the 'Catching Fire' Party at Cannes
- Ashley Benson goes Shopping for Sofas before Cutting her Hair Short Again
- Vanessa Hudgens goes Hippie Goth while hanging out with Aly & Aj Michalka