Hunger Games hottie Jennifer Lawrence looked feminine and flirty this morning (July 2) as she headed out to Paris Fashion Week. The star dressed in a red and white floral dress along with some nude heels as she waved to fans on her way to the Christian Dior Fall-Winter 2012/2013 Couture fashion show.
Jennifer is currently prepping for filming of the second Hunger Games movie, Catching Fire. During a recent interview, the 21-year-old shared her excitement about the film. “The new movie will be very real, which is what I’m excited about,” she said.
The movie will also be with a new director, Francis Lawrence. “I really like his take, which is a lot of what I liked in Gary Ross. It’s the realistic grasp of the story instead of all the details of the imaginary things.”
Pictures: Bauer Griffin
- Lea Michele wears a Sexy Little Black Dress to LA Screenings Lot Party
- Ashley Tisdale Sports a Snood while out with boyfriend Christopher French
- Kat Graham attends the 'Only God Forgives' Cannes Premiere
- Lea Michele wears a Pretty Pink Gown to Pool Party, Lands first Book Deal
- Zac Efron Stirs Up Some Trouble on the set of 'Townies'