Singer Carly Rae Jepsen closed out last night’s Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, where she took to the stage to perform her smash summer hit Call Me Maybe. Looking pretty in a purple and green romper, Carly was all smiles as she revved up the crowd with her song at the end of the night.
Carly even picked up her very first Teen Choice Award for Choice Breakout Artist and Choice Summer Song! Congratulations Carly!
“Wow. What an amazing night. I’m going to need to learn how to surf. Choice Breakout Artist and Choice Summer Song! Thanks to the fans!” Carly tweeted at the end of the night.
Watch her performance below!
- Emma Roberts Attends the Intermix Anniversary Celebration after MET Date with Evan Peters
- Shirtless Harry Styles hangs out in Spain with Baby Lux
- Emma Stone attends the Breast Cancer Foundation Benefit with Andrew Garfield
- Dianna Agron Goes Retro at 'These Girls' Presentation
- Emma Roberts Glows at 'These Girls' Presentation in NY