Some of the cast members for the upcoming fourth season of Glee were spotted in West Hollywood last night (July 23) as they hit up FOX’s All-Star Party.
Joining actors from the network, Lea Michele showed off a pretty braid on the red carpet as she arrived at the event alongside other season 4 regulars such as Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Harry Shum Jr., and Chord Overstreet.
The newest additions to the cast, including Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist also made an appearance last night after the announcement came that they were being added to the show’s new season. Dean will be playing Rachel’s (Lea Michele) new love interest while Jacob will take on the role of Puck’s (Mark Salling) half-brother.
Can’t wait to see the new season!
- Emma Roberts Attends the Intermix Anniversary Celebration after MET Date with Evan Peters
- Shirtless Harry Styles hangs out in Spain with Baby Lux
- Emma Stone attends the Breast Cancer Foundation Benefit with Andrew Garfield
- Dianna Agron Goes Retro at 'These Girls' Presentation
- Emma Roberts Glows at 'These Girls' Presentation in NY