Dianna Agron was spotted sporting a retro look last night (May 20) in New York, as she attended Glamour’s ‘These Girls’ Presentation at Joe’s Pub in New York.
Looking pretty and polished in a white mini dress with a high neckline and some snakeskin heels, Dianna hit up the event as one of the speakers of the night.
During her speech, Dianna “shared a series of stories about her “11-year awkward phase” through middle school, high school, and beyond, which ended with her leading the crow through a rendition of “Tomorrow” from Annie.”
Sounds like an interesting night!
Check out more pictures of Dianna at the ‘These Girls’ Presentation below! (Getty)
Glee actress Dianna Agron celebrates her 26th birthday today (April 30), after having a fun night out with friends on Saturday evening.
Heading out for some fun with Taylor Swift and some other good friends, Dianna got dressed up for a circus-themed birthday.
Taylor tweeted a photo of the girls the next day saying, “The most magical night at @DiannaAgron’s circus themed birthday party!”
Happy birthday Dianna! Be sure to catch her on a new episode of Glee tomorrow night on FOX!
Dianna shared that she loves all things vintage and runway, and listed some of her fashion staples! Check them out below.
1. A Little Black Dress – YES, I am going here. You need a LBD. You know, a little black dress. It may sounds cliched to start off here, but let’s face it. Classic. Can really be a starting point for so many different looks. You need at least one of them in your arsenal. Take a page out of Audrey’s book. She knew the secret weapon.
2. Scarfs – I am all about a great scarf. Vintage, new, I don’t care, as long as it packs a punch. You know, a great print, a pop of color? It will dress up a LBD or a White T and jeans, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The right scarf-outfit combo will provide a great look. You can even use it to help keep warm. Tie it around your neck, your head, and a handbag…..so many choices. A simple, yet very effective way to change up a look.
3. Statement Piece – Buy something that may seem impractical. Oh, you know…the shoes that are a little specific, the purse with a bold color, the necklace that seems a little too big? Statement pieces done right are fun, great additions and say a lot about your personality. They tell us that you’re fun, and not limited to “safe” because that girl may not be about to go on an adventure. And you don’t want to be labeled as “that girl” do you? The world is your oyster, you know it. Nothing could be as crazy as let’s say, Carrie Bradshaw? The goddess of wild! And you know we our dressing for ourselves more than not, right? Buy something that makes you smile. Me? I wish I had nabbed these Miu Miu kitty heels or the kitty collar. Regret!!!
4. Power Coat/Jacket – Find a power coat or jacket. Anything that makes you feel confident, empowered. It also can help keep you warm. But hey, nothing can sass up an outfit or make you feel more confident than a great coat. I have realized that nothing turns me on more than seeing a great outer layer on a passerby, and nothing makes me feel more secure and happy with my own outfit. To me, it’s a no-brainer. Get a coat you love, you’ll love your outfit. Even if all you have on underneath is a ratty T-shirt and jeans. This was my big fall purchase. I have worn it so many times and get so many compliments every time I do. Most importantly, I love it.
5. Jeans – Jeans. Black, blue, white, trousers, skinny, tapered, peg-legged, you name it, I don’t care what they are…find the pair you LOVE. Once that quest is conquered, the world is your oyster. I do love a great dress, but it is so fun to romp around in a pair of pants that you feel free in. Wrong cut, wash, you name it, your day can be awful. It can be the HARDEST thing to find, but promise, once you do, you are moving and a shaking, and putting together outfits galore.
…bonus: you know your jeans aren’t really complete without a super comfortable T-shirt, like the ones that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen design on StyleMint. You can never underestimate the power of a cozy T that fits perfectly. Trust us.
The promo code for 30% off at StyleMint is, CHARLIE (of course!) First time users can get the deal until Jan 31st.
Be sure to visit StyleMint right here!
Check out the very first teaser trailer for Beastly star Alex Pettyfer‘s new movie I Am Number Four. The movie also stars Glee beauty Dianna Agron in a story about aliens trying to blend in to the crowd.
I Am Number Four is slated to be released early next year!
The entire cast of FOX’s smash-hit television series Glee stepped out last night (September 7th) for the premiere of season two at the Paramount Studios in Los Angeles. Leading lady Lea Michele looked pretty in a blue floral dress with new streaks in her hair. The other girls from Glee also looked equally as stunning with Dianna Agron, Jenna Ushkowitz, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, and Heather Morris all strutting their stuff on the red carpet.
Guest star Charice also showed up to support the show!
Be sure to catch the premiere of season two on FOX September 21st!
The very first promo for the highly anticipated second season of Glee has just released! The short clip shows some brief scenes from upcoming episodes, as well as the cast singing Empire Stat of Mind pt. 2 by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys.
The season premiere is September 21st on FOX at 8/7 central. Can’t wait!
“I’m likening it to Rebel Without a Cause,” Dianna says of the alien flick I Am Number Four, which also stars her new boyfriend Alex Pettyfer. “With supernatural elements. And aliens.”
In the movie, Dianna gets to show of more of her skills while jumping off buildings, and doing chase scenes. “I want to be badass,”
Dianna will be back as Quinn Fabray in Glee this September!
The stars of the much loved show Glee were spotted having some fun on set today (August 20th) while on a break from shooting. Mark Salling was seen going for a ride on his skateboard, while Lea Michele looked lovely on her bicycle. Dianna Agron and Jenna Ushkowitz were also seen around set, chatting together as they had a quick snack.
Glee returns with all new episodes at the beginning of September! Can’t wait!
OP pals Dianna Agron and Jessica Szohr posed for pictures together Sunday night (August 15th) on the red carpet at the Breakthrough of the Year Awards Presented by Crest 3D White in Hollywood. Both girls looked stunning, with Jessica in a dark fitted mini dress, and Dianna in a flirty floral dress as they made their way in to the ceremony.
Both girls also picked up awards, Jessica for Breakthrough Actress in Film for her new movie Piranha 3D and Dianna for Breakthrough Newcomer for Glee. Congrats to both girls!
You can subscribe to Teen Daily by e-mail address to receive news and updates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!