The countdown until the season premiere of Pretty Little Liars is on with only a month to go! In anticipation of the June 11th premiere of the hit ABC Family series, two new clips from the first episode of the season have been released!
According to Entertainment Tonight, “the Liars are desperate to uncover what new scheme “A” has in store for them in the wake of the lodge fire, and have no choice but to turn to Mona (Janel Parrish) for answers now that she is also being targeted. Elsewhere, Aria struggles with seeing Ezra in the wake of their breakup, and Emily starts to make plans for life after high school. Meanwhile, “A” sets Toby (Keegan Allen) on a new path after the shocking contents of the trunk are revealed!”
Check out the two scenes from the episode below – the full episode will air June 11th at 8PM on ABC Family.
Pretty Little Liars actress Lucy Hale has revealed some new facts about herself that nobody else knows – including the fact that she’s completely boy-crazy. Lucy is best known for her role in ABC’s Pretty Little Liars as Aria Montgomery, and she is now back on set working on new episodes. Check out these Lucy’s five facts!
1. She Has a Black Eyed Peas E-mail Buddy Hale, a self-proclaimed Black Eyed Peas lover, thought it was “completely random” when she discovered the group’s member Taboo is a huge fan of hers. “I’ve recently been e-mailing back and forth with Taboo because he and his wife love the show,” Hale tells PEOPLE. “That’s probably been the coolest. I’m scared to ask, but I just want to believe that maybe Fergie’s watching.”
2. She’s Had to Eat Her Words It takes a lot to make Hale blush, but she recalls an uncomfortable instance that had her turning red. “I was having dinner with my boyfriend at the time’s family,” Hale says. “He was telling them how bad of a driver I was. I was sticking up for myself, saying I was a great driver. And then I backed up into his aunt’s new car. I was humiliated. It was terrible. Luckily, there was only a little dent on my car, but not on hers. My boyfriend at the time was like, “See? I told you.”
3. She Auditioned for Twilight – Twice Life could have been very different for Hale, had she beat out Ashley Greene for her role in the Twilight saga. “I auditioned for Alice,” Hale says. “I read the books and I wanted to be part of the first movie so bad. They cast everyone, so I heard about this new role, Jane, who was going to be a part of the second one, and I went for that.” Despite being turned down for both roles, Hale approves of the final decisions. “I love everyone they’ve cast,” she says. “I’m such a believer in everything happens for a reason and it’s all about timing. I like where I’m at right now. I make a living, and I’m on a show, but I can still go on with my life.”
4. She Loves Her ‘Green’ Car Hollywood hasn’t made Hale, who drives a Prius, a car snob. “I definitely love that all these car brands are coming out with hybrid forms of every car that they have,” she says. “It’s very awesome because I think it does make a difference, and it doesn’t hurt that you save a lot of money on gas.” That said, Hale doesn’t axe the possibility of driving a gas-guzzler someday. “I love Range Rovers, so maybe one day as the complete opposite of a Prius.”
5. She’s Obsessed with Boys’ Hale was previously in a serious relationship with Wizards of Waverly Place star David Henrie, 21, but now that she’s single, she’s loving every minute of it. “I’m so boy-crazy,” she admits. “It’s like I don’t even know what’s wrong with me. I love boys.” But the way to Hale’s heart is not simple. “I get bored easily,” she says. “He’s got to be a gentleman. He’s got to have a good relationship with his mom, because I feel like that says a lot. He’s got to be pretty hysterical. I don’t want just funny. He’s got to make me laugh pretty hard.”
You can subscribe to Teen Daily by e-mail address to receive news and updates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!