Singer Ed Sheeran teamed up with Lance Bass to do a special “audition” for the classic movie The Notebook.
In this new video, Ed takes on the part of Noah (originally played by Ryan Gosling) while Lance reads Ally’s lines (originally played by Rachel McAdams) to make quite an amusing scene.
What do YOU think of Ed’s acting chops?
Check out the video below!
While attending to her judging duties for The X-Factor, singer Demi Lovato joined her fellow judges Britney Spears and L.A Reid in Greensboro to talk about how the latest rounds of auditions have gone.
Demi talked about how great the audience has been, and even explained why the three judges walked out after a contestant’s audition where they believed they had done a great job – which was not the case.
“I felt really uncomfortable” Demi admitted, “I had to walk away. I was like ‘oh my gosh he’s on the floor crying because he thinks he’s done such a good job.’”
“I felt so bad. I laughed at first, but then I felt really bad.”
Demi then went on to talk about how she believed there was a lot of talent she got to see in auditions. Be sure to watch the interview below!
A new video has surfaced on the internet of 78violet singer Aj Michalka‘s audition tape for the indie film Gimme Shelter. Aj auditioned for the movie, which stars fellow Disney star Vanessa Hudgens in the lead role.
The movie is centered around a homeless teenage girl who runs away from her abusive mother to find her biological father. She is then kicked out of her fathers home when she finds herself pregnant and won’t give up the baby, leading her to a life on the streets.
Aj tweeted about the tape saying “Wow…how did this get found?! Thank you for your kind words Peppe! Xo AJ RT @PeppeMichalka: @78violet Wow AJ. Your audition for Gimme Shelter let me SPEECHLESS. http://bit.ly/qEQJIg Wow! You’re truly talented! xoxo”
Watch Aj’s audition below!
Ashley revealed that her big sis Jennifer helped prepared for the cheerleading show, “My sister was a cheerleader all through high school and college, so she helped me out when I was auditioning. She was: ‘Put your arms this way, because cheerleading is definitely different from dancing. It is stiffer.’”
Ashley also dished on her character, the cheer capitan Savannah: “I like her clothes. She has like a Southern flair.… When I think of a Southern chick, I think of little dresses all the time. She comes from a wealthy family. She is always in little floral outfits.”
When asked, Ash also admitted that she does a few stunts in the show! “I did. Everybody is open to what we feel comfortable doing. As an actress, and as a person, I have always liked to challenge myself. When I saw one of the stunts for the second episode, I said, “That looks like fun. I want to do it.” They take every precaution. We have coaches on the set at all times. In rehearsals, I am, “Aly, I am flying. You’ve got to do it, too, because it is the same stunt.” So she wanted to do it, too. She was, “Heck, yes.” So we learned it. I actually did the flying in the second episode. We get stunt doubles for the flips and stuff, but we like to go out there and actually do it ourselves.”
“Being up high is scary. But doing the flying back … I think you have to be a little crazy to be a cheerleader and, I think, I have the crazy in me.”
Be sure to watch Hellcats on Wednesdays at 9pm ont the CW!
Pretty Little Liars actress Lucy Hale has revealed some new facts about herself that nobody else knows – including the fact that she’s completely boy-crazy. Lucy is best known for her role in ABC’s Pretty Little Liars as Aria Montgomery, and she is now back on set working on new episodes. Check out these Lucy’s five facts!
1. She Has a Black Eyed Peas E-mail Buddy Hale, a self-proclaimed Black Eyed Peas lover, thought it was “completely random” when she discovered the group’s member Taboo is a huge fan of hers. “I’ve recently been e-mailing back and forth with Taboo because he and his wife love the show,” Hale tells PEOPLE. “That’s probably been the coolest. I’m scared to ask, but I just want to believe that maybe Fergie’s watching.”
2. She’s Had to Eat Her Words It takes a lot to make Hale blush, but she recalls an uncomfortable instance that had her turning red. “I was having dinner with my boyfriend at the time’s family,” Hale says. “He was telling them how bad of a driver I was. I was sticking up for myself, saying I was a great driver. And then I backed up into his aunt’s new car. I was humiliated. It was terrible. Luckily, there was only a little dent on my car, but not on hers. My boyfriend at the time was like, “See? I told you.”
3. She Auditioned for Twilight – Twice Life could have been very different for Hale, had she beat out Ashley Greene for her role in the Twilight saga. “I auditioned for Alice,” Hale says. “I read the books and I wanted to be part of the first movie so bad. They cast everyone, so I heard about this new role, Jane, who was going to be a part of the second one, and I went for that.” Despite being turned down for both roles, Hale approves of the final decisions. “I love everyone they’ve cast,” she says. “I’m such a believer in everything happens for a reason and it’s all about timing. I like where I’m at right now. I make a living, and I’m on a show, but I can still go on with my life.”
4. She Loves Her ‘Green’ Car Hollywood hasn’t made Hale, who drives a Prius, a car snob. “I definitely love that all these car brands are coming out with hybrid forms of every car that they have,” she says. “It’s very awesome because I think it does make a difference, and it doesn’t hurt that you save a lot of money on gas.” That said, Hale doesn’t axe the possibility of driving a gas-guzzler someday. “I love Range Rovers, so maybe one day as the complete opposite of a Prius.”
5. She’s Obsessed with Boys’ Hale was previously in a serious relationship with Wizards of Waverly Place star David Henrie, 21, but now that she’s single, she’s loving every minute of it. “I’m so boy-crazy,” she admits. “It’s like I don’t even know what’s wrong with me. I love boys.” But the way to Hale’s heart is not simple. “I get bored easily,” she says. “He’s got to be a gentleman. He’s got to have a good relationship with his mom, because I feel like that says a lot. He’s got to be pretty hysterical. I don’t want just funny. He’s got to make me laugh pretty hard.”
The DVD for Disney’s new movie Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam comes out TODAY (September 6th), and now you can take a look at one of the bonus features on the DVD – a special interview with the new cast members Chloe Bridges and Matthew ‘MDOT’ Finley. The two talk about their auditions, what it was like joining the cast, and more with co-star Alyson Stoner. Check it out!
You can subscribe to Teen Daily by e-mail address to receive news and updates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!