Pitch Perfect 2 actress Anna Kendrick stepped out during New York Fashion Week on Saturday (September 12) to check out Altuzarra‘s Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Show.
Anna stunned as she sat front row at the show in a form-fitting blue dress with slicked back hair and a glowing makeup look, as she checked out some of the newest trends for the upcoming year.
Do you love Anna’s glowing look? The actress’s makeup artist Sara Glick reveals exactly how to recreate Anna’s look, check it out below:
- Anna’s eyes were first hydrated with a thin layer of RéVive Masque de Yeux Revitalizing Eye Mask
- Next, Anna’s skin was spritzed once with the Laura Mercier Perfect Water Moisture Mist, followed up by makeup artist Sara Glick putting a few drops of Laura Mercier Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil on her hands, rubbing them together and then patting the moisturizer on Anna’s face using her fingertips.
- For an even skin tone, Glick then applied a combination of Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide in Dune and Crème, followed by the application of Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-2 under Anna’s eyes and on any dark spots using the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Brush.
- Finally, the Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Stick Colour in Peach Glow was applied on the apples of Anna’s cheeks in upward strokes towards her hairline. The final skin look was set with the Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder, which was applied sparingly to create a “relatively sheer” look.
- For Anna’s Eyes, Glick used the Aluminum Grey shade from the Laura Mercier Eye Chromes Palette to compliment and contrast Anna’s bold blue dress. Lick then used the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki on the crease of Anna’s eyes, extending the colour out slightly to the outer edge of the eye and then sweeping it back inwards just a touch.
- Anna’s eyes were then finely lined to the end of her lashes with the Laura Mercier Longer Crème Eye Pencil in Slate. Lashes were then coated with three to four coats on the top with Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Mascara in Black, followed by just one coat on the bottom.
- Anna’s lips were prepped using the RéVive Intensité Moisturizing Lip Balm before Laura Mercier Lip Parfait Creamy Colourbalm in Amaretto Swirl was applied.